Thursday, March 25, 2010

scent articles -- the ongoing struggle

OK. Maybe if I keep track of it each day, I will see some progress. so here we go.

  1. Retrieve solo scented metal: Bo did not want to pick it up at all, and tried rolling it to me.
  2. 3 metal + 1 scented metal: Bo worked the whole pile and slightly reluctantly brought the metal.
  3. 3 leather + 3 metal + scented leather. worked whole pile and eagerly brought the leather.
  4. 3 leather + 3 metal + scented metal. indicated leather article, then deliberately brought back lather. I ignored, smiling at pile for a minute, nothing. so I resent him. He worked sniffed the metal, thought about it, and then picked up a leather. stopped after a foot or two, and stared at me. I stood and smiled. He dropped, went back and considered the OTHER leather. He chose not to and stared running away. I pointed out the metal one and he picked it up and brought it to me.

(sigh)

No comments:

Post a Comment